1. When will the Magazine be Published?!
Click2Media Publishing Company currently produces 5 Title Magazines. Each Magazine title are run Annually- Click2Styles (Hair. Fashion & Lifestyle), MenInStyle (Men's Grooming, Fashion & Lifestyle), Runway (Fashions straight off the runway) and our latest addition Rhythm & Style (Music, Industry and Fashion)
2. Are you just an online Magazine?
A. No. We publish both Online and Print! Because we know people still want something to hold and read. We STILL print.
1. All Deposits must be made 72 hours prior to shoot date. Deposit holds your spot. All Deposits go towards your package price. Deposits are non-refundable unless the Photographer cancels or an official natural disaster cancels your shoot (*Natual disaster: Photoagrapher has option to reschedule or issue full refund)
Day Of Shoot/Production
1. Please arrive to location photoshoot ready and on time! Time is money for everyone.
*Photoshoot ready means hair and makeup done. Minor Touchups are expected and understood.
Example: Shoot time@ 1:00 don't show up at 1:30 still needing full head of weave and a full face beat down. You will not shoot that day and deposit will be forfeited. You will have a 30 allowance after scheduled time for touch ups or arrival.
2. Depending on complexity of shoot, Production time run anywhere from 30 min to 1 12/2 for single out fit shoot
After Shoot / Post Production
1. Please provide a valid email address to
2. All images will be emailed to you 2 weeks from shoot date
3. All images will be unedited/retouched unless specified or paid for. Retouching images $25 per image
Example: (1) image airbrush = $25.00
(2) images airbrushed = $50.00 etc.
We all love a good filter to enhance our images. Airbrushing is not a filter. Air brushed images require additional time, talent and efforts therefore it cost:-)
4. Email your bio/story or info to within 2 Weeks after photoshoot. It is up to you to ensure that the Magazine has all information about you correct and on time. The Magazines are bio based. Your page feature is all about you. We have the images covered now it's time for you to tell your story. Whether you are a music artist, producer, stylist or all around good person in the community It's time for you to promote you and shine!
Q. I paid for the shoot so I own the rights to my images. Right?
A. In Short. NO
What was paid for was the photoshoot. Images and Exclusive rights to the images are an additional cost. Which means that the subject in the photo has no creative control over how and where the images are published or used on Websites, print or social media. The subject/model or Artist do have the right to purchase 100% of the rights from Click2Media and Dbrown (photographer) then and only then you may give permissions or creative suggestions or denials of the use of your images.
* Unless a contract has been signed stating otherwise, the federal Copyright Act states that the photographer owns the copyrights in the photographs and thus controls how they may be used.
Copyright law is slanted in favor of the creator. The copyrights of photos are given to the photographer, not the model. (read more)
One More Thing
Click2Media and al it's subsidiaries are in the business of Marketing via print and promoting via social media and that's what we do. So what to expect? The photographer normally is inspired by people and images that move him, so don't be surprised if you go home after the shoot and see images whether it be you or not from that day's photoshoot prior to the Magazine being released or images sent to you.
(Need to expound on this point)
1. Editing Images : I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless [photographer], his/her heirs, legal representatives or assigns, and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority, or those for whom he/she is functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
2. To be Published in the Magazine/online and print:
a) I grant to the photographer, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property as deemed fit by the photographer.
b) Participation in the photography session produced by Click2Media Production Company/Derrick D. Brown their subsidiaries confers no rights of ownership whatsoever. (Unless I elect to purchase the rights of my images)
c) I release [photographers] from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
d) I hereby affirm that I am over the age of eighteen years of age and have the right to contract in my own name.